• Interiors | My Bedroom

Hello Freckles Interior Lantern String Lights Asda
    I’ve been wanting to revamp my room for a little while and make it more ‘me’ so this opportunity couldn’t have come along at a better time. I’ve had my room in the same layout for years now, so it’s great to be able to change things up and while it’s still a work in progress (that’s why you won’t see all of my room) I wanted to let you have a nosy at the new items I’ve added.

George at Asda is sometimes forgotten about in favour of more popular places like Ikea or even Primark, but their home section is actually really good and reasonably priced. I picked out a few items for this post and I’m so pleased with them all. This bed* fits in with the colour scheme in my room, matching my birdcage lamp (from either B&Q or Homebase a couple years ago if you wondered) since they’re both ivory. I know it looks more white in these photos but the December lighting isn’t the best is it?! I can vouch for how comfortable my new mattress is too. Since it arrived on Saturday it’s been so cosy to sleep in – but I guess that’s partly due to the fluffy new duvet as well as everything else.

Hello Freckles Interior Decor Bedroom
    Hello Freckles Interior Bedroom
     Hello Freckles Interior Faux Fur Throw
    I still want to pick up another Zig Zag cushion but it’s notorious for going out of stock online so quickly! I think I’ll have more luck popping to Asda and looking around their home section, that’s actually how I got my hands on this one. The initial one* kinda speaks for itself doesn’t it? I thought snowflakes weren’t too festive so I’ll be able to use this duvet cover* until maybe late January. I’m trying to keep things neutral so as much as I like the geometric prints like this one, it wouldn’t really work with my room.

I can’t even begin to explain how soft this throw* is, you’ll just have to take my word for it. I usually just have a Primark throw on my bed but for £15, this one is well worth spending a little more. I’ll definitely be cosying up with it later to watch a couple Christmassy films. I just spotted this cushion which is great if throws aren’t your thing. Those little latern lights* will be on too, just to make things extra cosy.

I’ve been looking to get photo frames for my room for a while so when I spotted this frame* I had to get it. It matches in with my room and I’m planning to put graduation, family and maybe a photo from Berlin in there.

Have you bought anything from George at Asda? Let me know if you’d like to see more interior posts like this, I’d love to know what you think.

Hello Freckles Interior Lantern String Lights Asda

photo signature1_zps4dd0b58d.jpg

Items seen above were provided by Asda unless otherwise stated. All content is my own. For more information, please see my disclaimer.

• You may also like

18 Comments

• Reply Lilliputian Rose December 24, 2014 at 2:50 pm

I love the fairy lights and the way you've set out your bed! I would love to see more posts like this, it's always so interesting taking a glimpse into other peoples spaces :3 x

• Reply tasha January 2, 2015 at 11:56 pm

Thanks for your feedback, I'll try to get more homey posts up x

• Reply Ellie C December 24, 2014 at 4:40 pm

Your room is so nice. I've recently just got my room redecorated too and was wondering if you minded me using this idea and posting pictures of my interiors?

classiness-is-key.blogspot.co.uk

xx

• Reply tasha January 2, 2015 at 11:57 pm

Thanks Ellie! I don't mind at all, let me know when your post is up 'cause I'd love to have a look x

• Reply Catherine December 24, 2014 at 7:38 pm

Those fairy lights are just too adorable! So pretty!

• Reply katie-jane December 25, 2014 at 6:54 am

Your room looks lovely and cosy! I love the textured bedding and photos x

• Reply Emily December 25, 2014 at 8:32 pm

Those fairy lights are beautiful!

Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

xx

• Reply Beka Theaker December 26, 2014 at 6:17 pm

I love those lantern fairy lights and those blankets look so cosy!

Beka. xo
    littleworldofbeka.blogspot.co.uk

• Reply The Style Rut December 27, 2014 at 2:39 pm

your bedroom looks so cosy! i love the lanterns & the throw looks especially cosy – would love to see more posts like these!
    i buy a lot of home wear from asda, it's such good value yet stylish as well.
    x

• Reply tasha January 2, 2015 at 11:57 pm

Thanks for your feedback, there's so many good things in Asda lately x

• Reply Laur Caud December 27, 2014 at 11:37 pm

That throw looks so cosy, I need a new throw.. although my dog keeps ruining all my throws D:
    Love the little lantern fairy lights 🙂

• Reply tasha January 2, 2015 at 11:58 pm

Aw no! If you get one like this you won't wanna let your dog near it! x

• Reply LeSean McCall December 31, 2014 at 12:36 am

I Love interior design and your room is very cute and cozy!

Good Luck with any more changes you want to make.

lesean-mccall.blogspot.com

• Reply tasha January 2, 2015 at 11:58 pm

Thank you!

• Reply Kat Horrocks January 2, 2015 at 4:11 pm

Supermarkets are often forgotten about when it comes to trendy decor but I've found some really lovely stuff in there – I always have a good look at the Sainsbury's range – I love their cushions and candles 🙂 definitely going to have a look what Asda have

Kat x
    KatHorrocks.com

• Reply tasha January 2, 2015 at 11:59 pm

I've not had a look at Sainsbury's stuff in a while, but you can't go wrong with candles!

• Reply Chrisylla Octavia January 3, 2015 at 8:04 am

I honestly love your fairy lightss. They're so unique and beautiful! I've never seen anything like that. Plus I adore how you combine the colors for your bedsheets and pillows, they're so natural and soft:)

xo
    colorsinmybubble.blogspot.com

• Reply Alina Isaev January 12, 2015 at 11:39 am

Looks super cosy – I just want to jump onto it and lounge in your room hehe

The Fairytale Pretty Picture